Feta, Chicken & Basil Pizza
A friend of mine recently gave me some delicious real Greek feta cheese. Just like a new comer to our olive oil, I didn't know what I was missing! learn about feta...
One of my favorite uses for the Fresh Fall Harvest each year is drizzling over pizza, so i decided to make a pizza with the awesome feta. I like to keep things simple, so I used Rotisserie Chicken and picked up a "pizza skin" from my local take 'n bake. You can also pick up frozen pizza dough at the grocery store, or of course make your own from scratch.
- Jonathan Sciabica
Feta & Basil Pizza w/ Rotisserie Chicken
- On the preformed pizza dough, layer sauce, then mozzarella
- Dice breasts from rotisserie chicken into 1/2" pieces and layer onto pizza
- Chop basil and red onion and add to pizza
- Crumble the feta and layer evenly over pizza
- Bake according to dough instructions
- Finish with a drizzle of Olive Oil and a sprinkle of sea salt and pepper